Safer Stays at Quadmania – What you can expect?
We are ready for re-opening to welcome guests back from the 17th July 2020.
- Upon arrival for your booked activities, a Quadmania representative will meet you and complete any check-in procedures prior to commencement of activity. Please make sure you telephone us to book in advance.
- All groups will be managed to maintain government guidelines for social distancing from other groups. We have implemented a safe system to enable all groups to easily follow through procedures for pre, during and post activity.
- A control system has been administered to keep any high frequency touch areas regularly sanitised. This includes – door handles, admin items and high & low level surfaces including any seating.
- There is a limit on the maximum number of people allowed in our reception area and toilets at any one time.
- All protective and activity equipment will be cleaned and sanitised in-between every group which includes antiviral spray or fogging.
What we need you to do to help keep you safe, other activity attendees safe and Quadmania staff safe?
- Plan to arrive 25 minutes before your activity start time and stay by your vehicle until a Quadmania representative meets you. This will allow us to provide you with an initial briefing of procedures.
- Follow the current government guidelines set out at all times for social distancing and regular hand washing or sanitising.
- If you experience symptoms of Covid-19 in the two weeks leading up to your activity commencement at Quadmania, you must alert NHS 24 immediately and then alert Quadmania should NHS 24 advise you not to travel.
- Observe and comply with all notices set out by Quadmania and guidance from instructors.
- In line with our control measures, we are asking all guests to please bring suitable clothing to keep you warm and dry during your activity at Quadmania. This should include, a set of waterproofs if rain forecast, gloves and sturdy footwear. Should you have difficulty in accessing suitable clothing, Quadmania will provide all items necessary.